Wednesday, June 5, 2013

On Sale NOW!!!



I'm participating in a big indie book sale! 39 books, including Annabeth's War, are on sale for 99¢ from June 5-12! So if you are looking for something GREAT to read at a WONDERFUL price check out these titles!

Here are the books in the sale:

By Luke Alistar


By Kendra E. Ardnek


By Katie Lynn Daniels


By Molly Evangeline


By Ophelia - Marie Flowers


By Elisabeth Grace Foley


By Jennifer Freitag


By Jessica Greyson


By Aubrey Hansen


By Sarah Holman


By Abigail J. Hartman


By Holy Worlds


By Rebekah Jones


By Elizabeth Kaiser


By Jacob Lauser


By J. Grace Pennington


By Jordan Smith

4 comments:

Marlene E. said...

I'm really excited about this sale, Jessica! :D Definitely sharing it!

Jack said...

I unshamelessly admit I went on a bit of a shopping spree. I had too much fun with this sale, and even mroe fun after wards!

I am posting this comment mostly for a question.

My book will be coming out June 14th and I will be holding a blog party for it. I'd like to interview a bunch of authors and put their interviews up, and I'd love it if you would be one of them. If you are interested and have time, if you could just email me at jacklewisbaillot@gmail.com or leave a comment on my blog that wuould be great!

Tabitha said...

Jessica, you should check out Knitted by God's Plan Character Encounters http://knittedbygodsplan.blogspot.com/p/character-encounters.html
I would love to read one written by you!
God Bless
Tabitha

Jessica Greyson said...

@ Marlene, I am glad you enjoyed it!

@ Jack...Oh...I went a little crazy too! Thanks I'll get to you right away!

@ Tabitha, Thanks for the comment, I saw the email from my friend and see if I can get around to it soon.

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Jessica